Friday, January 2, 2015

Resolution number one...




for the new year was to unsubscribe from all of the annoying advertising emails that clutter my inbox every day, all day.  It's amazing how much of an information trail we leave when we surf the web, not to mention when we order something online.  After pressing the delete button at least a million times over the past year, yesterday I decided that instead of just continuing to delete the offending emails, I would unsubscribe to each one and then delete it.  At least fifty times - between yesterday and today - so far!  I am interested to see how many of these message actually stop arriving on a daily basis.  I know I can't be the only person whose inbox is inundated every single day.  Any better ideas than just unsubscribing?  I can only hope it works better than the National Do No Call List!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Faithful Readers...