Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cleaning coffee break...


Yes, I'm one of those crazy people who likes to clean.  It's the sense of accomplishment I get when I see a sparkling surface.  I did some re-arranging in the kitchen to create a sort of coffee & tea area.  Cramped, but hey - there's only so much counter space!  A couple of years ago, my friend Linda painted me a card and I framed it.  I wanted to include it in the coffee area, but the frame was too big - so I did some switching up and voila!  Perfect fit in a frame that fits perfectly in the space next to the Keurig.
I love it when a plan comes together!


Here's a better view of the Whole Latte Love painting.  I love it!

I gave the coffee mugs a wash while I was at it - I found this reproduction French bottle dryer and it makes a perfect mug rack, don't you think?  Different is a good thing.

I am the lucky owner of another Linda original - also coffee-related - which I found a spot for next to the bread machine.  She is so talented!

Now I'm off to find my next project!





2 comments:

  1. Hey...your next project can be my house! I promise you would get a major "sense of accomplishment" here. :-) Your little corner reminds me of a lovely break room at work. My Keurig looks just like yours. Thanks for the peek inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you blogging again!!! We may be odd but I think a good housecleaning is therapeutic!! I have often felt that if I could just get something CLEAN all of life will fall in place! This often works for me. Also if I can imagine it done in my mind......it is quickly done in reality!
    I'm loving your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Faithful Readers...